Audit and Assurance Services
- Financial statements audits based on IFRS or any other comprehensive basis of accounting.
- Operational audits and assurance especially for donor funded projects such as The World Bank, ADB, AUSAID, USAID to name a few.
- Compliance audits especially with donor requirements.
- Review assurances engagements; and
- Agreed upon procedures engagements.
- Finance process excellence;
- Finance systems; Financial modeling;
- Financial, Tax and Legal due diligence; and
- Working capital analysis and advice or working capital and financial resources improvements.
- Preparation and submission of monthly and annual tax filings;
- Tax compliance audits and review;
- Tax advisory to maximize tax benefits for new organisations and specific projects; and
- Tax dispute resolutions where we will represent organisations as their tax agent. We are registered with the General Department of Taxation
HR Consulting and Recruitment
- HR Consulting and Recruitment. We will assist in salary surveys, head hunting and recruitment of staff, both local and expatriate and also ensure that the organisation's HR rules and regulations comply with the Cambodian Labor Law.
Providing professional advice on contractual issues
- Providing professional advice on contractual issues: construction issues and contracts, land acquisition, company acquisitions and mergers, partnership issues and drafting documentation.
Providing professional advice on Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365
- Information Technology Services in terms of Navision software promotion. Navision is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. Microsoft Dynamics NAV is multi-language, multi-currency business management solution that helps small and mid-size companies worldwide manage their accounting and finances, supply chain, and operations. Start with what you need now, and easily adapt as your business needs change. In the Microsoft cloud or on your servers—the choice is yours.
People Development Solutions
- Funan Consulting has partnered with one of the leading learning & development service providers in Cambodia to be able to offer our clients top quality people development solutions. We can help you with all workplace learning needs including soft skills, leadership, management, customer service, sales, marketing, HR and training. Please contact us now to find out how we can help you improve the performance of your people.
Accounting Services Covering
- Bookkeeping outsourcing where Funan will maintain the day to day accounts and prepare monthly financial statements for the senior management;
- Closing of the monthly accounts and the preparation of the monthly financial statements for the senior management of the organisation. This will also include and cover the analysis of the financial statements with a variance analysis and commentary for ease of interpretation;
- Review of financial statements (CIFRS and CIFRS for SMEs);
- Preparation of financial statements (CIFRS and CIFRS for SME);
- Set up accounting policies and internal controls for newly established organisations
- IFRS Conversions; and
- Financial strategy and budgetary planning.
- Company registration with the Ministry of Commerce. We will take care of all aspects including documentation and obtain the business registration. After it's expiry, we will renew that registration when renewal is needed. We will also assist with the preparation and submission of the Annual Certificate of Declaration to the Ministry of Commerce, which is due at the end of each calendar year;
- Registration with the General Department of Taxation within 14 days after obtaining the business registration from the Ministry of Commerce. We will assist in this registration and obtain the Patent Certificate and Value Added Tax registration. We can also assist in the annual application and obtain the Patent Certificate which is required annually;
- Registration of the new organisation with the Ministry of Labor. We can also assist in applying for the employee quota, obtaining the work book for local and expatriate employees and obtaining the annual work permit for expatriate employees; and
- Research and market intelligence.
IT and HR Advisory
- IT and HR Advisory. This includes set up of the accounting system and internal controls and HR management system.
Specific Training Courses
- Labor Law Training:
- Soft Skills:
Specific training courses tailored to the organisations needs. The coverage of the training is related to hard and soft skills to meet the client’s needs. The details are as follows:
Market entry advice and sharing intelligence on “Doing Business in Cambodia".
- Market entry advice and sharing intelligence on “Doing Business in Cambodia". This will cover professional and personal advice such as how to integrate in Cambodia as an expatriate employee covering housing, living conditions, schooling, where to eat and where to go for rest and recreation.